From the casinos to Mohegan Park
Get peace of mind in the Norwich Area
Norwich is an incredible town to live or work in. The busting downtown area is a perfect place to have your business, go shopping, or go out to eat. With its proximity to Connecticut’s casinos, is a great place to spend your time.
However, it is important to keep in mind that Norwich is a hub for police officers looking for people driving under the influence. If you have been accused of DUI in Norwich or New London County, you need a local DUI defense lawyer to fight for your rights.
Why Do I Need a Local Lawyer?
To put yourself in the best position to fight a Norwich DUI, you need a local lawyer on your side. Such a lawyer will understand the ins and outs of the local court system, as well as how local judges, prosecutors, and police officers work. This insider information is imperative as you seek the best outcome for your DUI case. Whether you are facing a first, second, third, or subsequent DUI, a local lawyer who handles DUI cases can fight for the best outcome in your situation.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation with my team. Hope will not fix your Connecticut DUI charge. Contacting us can!
We have offices throughout New London County and are available to meet you at a convenient location. We have handled cases in the New London area for over a decade and can tailor your defense to the local situations popular in this area.
This section of our website outlines some of the most popular elements of the DUI process in the Norwich area. You can learn more about:
- Being pulled over and being asked to take standardized field sobriety tests and breath tests.
- The penalties for different types of DUI offenses.
- The local court process.
- Facing a driver’s license suspension imposed by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- How being a commercial driver’s license (CDL) holder can impact your DUI case, and how a conviction can impact your career.
- The differences between a drug DUI and an alcohol DUI.
- What to do if you are accused of driving under the influence of marijuana.
For more information about these aspects of the process, check out the other pages in this section. You can also contact us if you are looking for Norwich DUI defense.